Terms & Conditions to enter the Generation Next Gala competition currently running on TAFE Gippsland's Facebook page.
- Competition opens Friday 7th February
- Competition duration: 1.5 weeks
- Competition closes 5.00pm on Wednesday 19th February
- Winners notified: Friday 21st February
- Competition winners announced on Facebook and contacted privately through Facebook messenger on Friday 21st February.
- Be a team player
- Be available to attend all mentoring sessions
- Be willing to keep in contact with Lorna via the collective community
- Have basic blow waving and styling skills or makeup skills
- Must be available on the 6th, 7th and 8th of June for the event
Terms & Conditions
- Winners must be available from Saturday 6 June until Sunday 7 June to attend the Expo in Melbourne
- Winners must be willing and able to pay for their own travel/transport to and from Melbourne. Accommodation details will be communicated once team has been formed.
- Winners must be willing and able to pay for all meal expenses for the full duration of the stay in Melbourne. Further information on meal expenses will be communicated to the team as the Expo gets closer.
- Team of twelve (12) will be made up of six (6) hairdressing students and six (6) make up students
- Winners must be a past or current TAFE Gippsland hairdressing or makeup students
- Winners must be available on the followings days for mentoring sessions with Lorna Evans:
- Wednesday 4th March (10-12pm in Traralgon)
- Wednesday 15th March (10-1pm in Traralgon)
- Wednesday 20th May (10-12pm in Traralgon)
- Winners must be available on the following days for a webinar meeting with Lorna Evans
- Wednesday 25th March (9–11am)
- Wednesday 29th April (9–11am)
- Winners will be selected by TAFE Gippsland marketing department and the Hair & Beauty Program Manager on Friday 21st February 2020
- Winners will be notified via Facebook direct message on Friday 21st February
- Winners consent to their image and name being used and promoted on TAFE Gippsland social media pages and any other platform in the lead up to and during the expo. If you do not consent to your image and name being used, please notify Leah Thorburn, Interim Program Manager Hair & Beauty