This course will expand on your intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and teach you advanced functions of the program.
- Create and work with SmartArt
- Create and work with a table of contents
- Create and work with an index in a document
- Create and work with master documents
- Insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- Create, use and delete bookmarks
- Create and delete cross references
- Use AutoCorrect to automatically correct words and phrases
- Create and use building blocks
- Use a range of document proofing features
- Work with custom dictionaries
- Use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- Use reviewing and commenting tools when editing documents
- Understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- Compare multiple versions of the same document
- Create and remove protection for your document
- Work with a PDF document
- Understand, insert and work with fields in a document
- Create and use interactive fields
- Create and work with electronic forms in Word
- Create and work with macros
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany TAFE Gippsland courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.