One of the most popular towns in South Gippsland and only 50 minutes from Warragul, our Leongatha campus is set amongst idyllic farmland where you’ll be sure to feel part of the community.
With ample parking and modern learning facilities, you’ll be sure to walk away with a qualification that could transform your career.
The Leongatha Campus offers modern infrastructure and facilities alongside a variety of innovative training and educational programs designed and implemented to support the needs of industries and individuals from the South Gippsland region.
The campus features a purpose built training kitchen and restaurant, the Wildflower Cafe, a training salon for hairdressing and beauty therapy and specialised nursing rooms. It also features interactive learning spaces and expanded computer facilities, an enhanced learning resource centre and library.
This new state-of-the-art facility has already achieved an Australian first. The campus facilities have been awarded the 5 Star Green Star Education Design v1 rating for environmentally sustainable design and operation, making TAFE Gippsland the first TAFE in Australia to achieve such a rating.
- Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III in Mobile Plant Mechanical Technology (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology (Apprenticeship)
Location 129 Nerrena Road, Leongatha 3953
Phone 1300 133 717
Fax 1300 094 661
Customer Service Centre Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm