Lakes Entrance (Seamec) Campus
Located at Bullock Island in the seaside resort of Lakes Entrance, the campus provides specialist training in maritime and recreational boating as well as timber industry skills. This campus is home to a state-of-the-art marine research and education centre, a Marine Safety Victoria approved provider, which focuses on providing training and assessment services for:
- Commercial maritime
- Recreational boating
With a strong focus on regional needs, the facility enables local organisations including the DEPI and Water Police to have job specific training and also sees people working in the maritime industry travel to the town from around Australia with the campus only one of two facilities licensed to provide the industry specific training.
Conservation and Land Management and Forest Management courses are also key programs delivered from this location preparing students for employment in the timber, forestry and horticulture industries.
The campus is also home to regular first aid courses and enables many of our blended delivery students to access a school environment without travelling to Sale and Bairnsdale.
- Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 2)
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 Near Coastal)
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driving - Grade 3 Near Coastal)
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal) Master Class 5
- Certificate IV in Maritime Operations (Master up to 35 metres Near Coastal) Master Class 4
Location Bullock Island Rd, Bullock Island, Lakes Entrance, 3909
Phone 1300 133 717