The TAFE Gippsland Morwell campus is proudly positioned beside the picturesque Kernot Lake and Gippsland Immigration Park.
This campus offers students a range of learning facilities, including an on-campus library, computer lab and Flexible Learning and Innovation Room (FLAIR) designed to promote a collaborative and creative learning environment. Students have access to student lounge facilities complete with kitchen and recreation area.
Need a break from all that study? The Mid Valley Shopping Complex is no more than a short walk away through the local public gardens and offers shopping, cafe dining, banking and post facilities as well as Village Cinemas.
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control
- Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control (Apprenticeship)
- Certificate IV in Instrumentation and Control
- Course in New Energy Technology Systems
Location Cnr Princes Drive and Monash Way, Morwell 3840
Phone 1300 133 717
Fax 1300 094 661
Customer Service Centre Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 4.30pm