This course will expand on your knowledge of basic Microsoft Excel and teach you intermediate functions of the program.
- Use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- Use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- Apply a variety of page set up techniques
- Apply borders to cells and ranges in a worksheet
- Use common worksheet functions
- Create more complex formulas and functions
- Create and use defined names in a workbook
- Apply a range of number formatting techniques to worksheet cells
- Apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- Use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- Understand and use Excel’s Quick Analysis tool
- Create and work with tables
- Use a range of elements and features to enhance charts
- Select and change the format of objects in a chart
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
- Office administration
Opportunities for Further Study
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany TAFE Gippsland courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.