This course will expand on your knowledge of basic Microsoft Word and teach you intermediate functions of the program.
- Work with multiple documents
- Create and format columns
- Use formatting techniques to position text and paragraphs
- Modify word options
- Work with document properties
- Create and apply styles
- Manage styles in a document or template
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Create and use templates
- Learn how to work with section breaks
- Insert headers and footers into a document
- Create and work with headers and footers in long and complex documents
- Create and edit recipient lists
- Perform a mail merge from scratch
- Produce address labels from a mailing list
- Customise mail merges
- Draw and format shapes
- Work extensively with shapes
- Insert and work with text boxes
- Manage and manipulate text boxes
- Use table features to improve the layout and format of tables
- Enhance and correct pictures
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany TAFE Gippsland courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.