This course will teach you the foundational skills and basic functions of Microsoft Word.
- Create a new document
- Work with a document
- Display documents using various views
- Select and work with text in a document
- Cut and copy information within and between documents
- Use a range of font formatting techniques
- Format paragraphs
- Work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- Work with tabs
- Create and modify tables
- Insert and work with pictures in a word document
- Use the mail merge wizard to perform mail merges
- Print a document
- Obtain help for word whenever you need it
- Create high quality document designs and layouts
Qualifications and RecognitionUpon completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Participation.
Opportunities for Further Study
Pathway to Industry Licence
Material and Equipment supplied by students
Student ServicesSupport is available for students at every stage of the study journey. Please speak to any of our friendly reception or teaching staff.
Recognition of Prior LearningMany TAFE Gippsland courses offer Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Click to learn more about RPL and how it can benefit you.