Working at TAFE Gippsland
As an employee of TAFE Gippsland, you’ll be a part of something bigger than just an educational institution.
As the 2023 Large Training Provider of the Year (Victorian Training Awards), we are setting the benchmark for the delivery of accessible, quality vocational education and training in the region.
Reasons to work at TAFE Gippsland
- We value the contribution of each staff member and understand they underpin our reputation and enhance our contribution to the wider community.
- We pride ourselves on our approach and commitment to all aspects of people management and development.
- Excellence in what we deliver and how we do it sets us apart from our competitors.
- Our systems, process and support structures enable staff to do their job to the highest possible standard.
- We are a child safe organisation and equal opportunity employer.
- We value diversity and inclusion and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
Our vision, strategy and values
At TAFE Gippsland, it’s our vision to be the driving force in a skilled and thriving Gippsland, by delivering valued education and training that supports and inspires individuals, industries and communities.
Read more about our vision, strategy and values in our TAFE Gippsland Strategic Plan 2024-2028.